Friday, July 21, 2017

But the night wasn't without humor

 So when we left the function room and we go down to the bar I  eventually see Bob.  last time that I was there and I saw Bob we talked and said hi, spoke a grand total of half a dozen to a dozen  after we exchanged our small talk as we were leaving he kissed me on the head and he said I love you and for quite some time I tried to figure out what else he could've possibly said because certainly this person did not just tell me that he loved me but that's what he said. So tonight when I saw him he pretended I didn't exist so apparently stunned silence is not The correct response when someone you don't know well enough to call an acquaintance tells you that they love you who knew

No comments:

Post a Comment