Thursday, July 6, 2017

I prefer aggressive aggressive

And because I need more weird shit - or just plain shit in my life I get a message in my "other" folder that I can't read for a user that no longer exists. Seemslegit.

But that's not why I brought you here tonight.  No tonight we rejoice at the impending of this vacation. It's really too bad -- well so many things are sad. First that this could have been so much fun if I wasn't with these people; it was so beautiful and so any things I loved doing. Next that there is no hope for he and I. Trips like this where we can remotely get along, where I see when we used to enjoy the same things. But we can't. I can't. It takes forever for me to be done with someone and that's why when I get there. And I've traveled to hell ad bac with him a milion times and I can't make any more trips.  And it's a shame we didn't have more time. On this trip and life in general. But no use crying over spiked blood as it were

I don't know how I've made it thru this family's passive aggressive nonsense.  I'm exhausted fro being on edge the whole time. And by on edge I mean hiding my tongue. Although hiss gay jet will te you I did no such thing. If you only knew dude.

But I loved the horseback and the rafting and Cordelia did too. So much that I waNt to get her into horseback riding. I'm
Actually hoping one of your friends wants to give me a discount. Well talk. :)

And ---  ugh im falling asleep typing and I pissed that I actually seem to have this much to type. I was certain this experiment woud fail. More in the am - pray that I don't bite his dad's head off.

Goodnight. I most likely kill you in the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment