I have got to do better by these kids but at this point I have no idea where I'm supposed to draw the will from. I need something. Something fun. And yes of course sex would do that. Unless it didn't. Unless it became its own shitshow. The 23yo was almost a year ago. that would be the kind of thing but CO is a long way to go for some dick, even really great dick lol. Anyway that's old hash more to the point yes sex would be a great way to get what I'm looking for but I'm willing for it to be something else if there something else the point is I need there to be something that is for me But isn't work. I love working on the voiceover stuff. I LLLLlove it but it is something I have to work out and it something I have a lot of stuff around There's some book I remember reading and I think of this from time to time or maybe it was a movie where kid says I think the father's job is to keep the mother from going crazy and that is the only true purpose I can see in raising my kids with somebody else and he is not doing that he is making me fucking crazier Last night I needed three hours just to get this goddamn healthcare provider CPR done and everything falls to shit while I'm doing that it's ridiculous because he can only handle parenting for two hours a day and now I'm supposed to go out tonight and tomorrow night seems kind of unlikely. I'm going to end up having to do craigslist after all
If I can go out - My Friends friend who is coming out with us seems to be possibly fuckable Based on his profile anyway so wish me luck and lots of tequila. Of course youd think that someone who wants to get laid would try to dress cute but I just can't find it in me
in other news my demo tape it's made on Monday for commercial voiceover anyway I will do the narration one later And if I can get my ass together and actually get a computer then maybe I'll start trying to figure out how to make a recording space for myself
No comments:
Post a Comment