Wednesday, July 12, 2017

I'll sleep when I'm dead - or die from lack of sleep

so every reading I go for now college boy comes up in the cards  Which I don't get because - no. Basically the same philosophy as HS dude. I might talk to either - depending - but I sure as shit won't be initiating any conversation. Why would I?  I was honest and straightforward and got whining and bullshit reapectively. But back on point why does one come up of not the other?  I'm not seeing the distinction. So that's a partial answer to the question.

If I can ever get out of this house I have another two, maybe three, on the horizon but

Anyway, other things reading wise.  I think I'm post poning the ABSN. And since I decided that I've felt a lot lighter. The details are extensive and just that, details, so I won't walk you through until it becomes a shit show.

Demo tape next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment